Can I mix pallets or containers?
Yes you can order whatever you wish from our comprehensive range - From 1 case to 1 pallet or from 1 pallet to 10 containers.
Can I consolidate with other suppliers?
Yes we can do this with a small pallet charge.
Are there any stocks that cannot be exported?
Alcohol: We are unable to export alcohol.
Aerosols: These require a Dangerous Goods Note (DGN) and Hazard stickers (for road freight). We can supply DGN and hazardous goods stickers, however there is a surcharge.
Some countries have import restrictions on certain goods, they may also require additional documentation, health certificates etc. (We can supply these documents for an administration charge).
Please check prior to ordering if your country has any import restrictions or additional documentation requirements.
Can I Be Invoiced Vat Exempt?
We can invoice VAT exempt however we require your local VAT number* and proof of shipping i.e. Copy of CMR note. Signed delivery note.
* Local VAT number – This is a CIF number or regional equivalent.
What if I can't see what I want?
Email us a “wish list” and we will try to source it for you.
Who are we?
- SOS Wholesale is an exporter of major branded and non-branded British foods
- Over 15 years wholesale experience
- A range of over 4500 products
- Order from a single case to a mixed pallet From mixed pallets to mixed containers
- Excellent customer service
What do we sell?
A comprehensive range of over 4500 lines, including British and Continental branded groceries, pet food, soft drinks, cakes, biscuits and more.
Who do we supply?
Independent and multiple retailers worldwide, cash & carry's, wholesalers, convenience stores and expat shops.
What is the minimum order?
No minimum order
All prices are ex works ie: you arrange for a haulier or freight forwarder to collect your order from the SOS Warehouse.
How do I pay?
- Online or over the phone with any major debit or credit card (2% charge on credit cards and all cards not UK registered)
All funds must show as cleared in our account before your order can be collected.