We purchase a variety of residual products from an ever-increasing range of product sectors.
- Cancelled export orders
- Incorrectly labelled – We are able to re-label products to current legislation whilst maintaining full product traceability.
- Over produced stock
- Products manufactured to utilise surplus discontinued packaging
- Discontinued products
- Cancelled product promotions
- Realisation of stocks prior to financial period ends
- Short dated stock
- Manufacturers with Private Label stocks either for export, disclaiming or re-labelling
If you have stock which falls into the above criteria SOS is your mayday call.
Our aim is to develop long-term relationships with our clients
Our interest is not in short-term profits. Our aim is to develop long-term relationships with our clients to ensure we become their first choice for residual stock disposal. We understand that residual stock can become a problem for balance sheets and Profit Loss accounts. This is why we offer a solution that benefits all.
Product Re-launch/Packaging Changes. We believe that Residual Product Management is more than just a transaction. Our experience has allowed us to develop long-term relationships with our suppliers. They now rely on us on a regular basis to resell to the markets that they specify thus protecting their crucial brand values.
If you operate within the discount or surplus stock sector, either as a retailer or wholesaler, please contact us. Our stock range is continually being updated and we can keep you informed with our daily new arrivals list, by: